Saturday, November 27, 2010

I got a JOB!

Last Tuesday (231110), i had a psycho test in one of company along the sudirman road..  that was my final test to get the job at that company. After i finished to do the test, the HR asked me to wait for 20min to see the result. At that time, i just talked to myself "nothing to lose, and if today's my lucky day then i'll get the job"..  then the HR came into the room, made his decision, and.... YES! I GOT A JOB!
He put a big smile on my face that day.. yeah finally, after 3 months not having a routine job! Alhamdulillah.

Then, on Friday, i signed a contract. Well, welcome aboard Ndie! Bismillah.. i was hoping that i could do better than before, with new environtment, corporate culture and new boss for sure. Just Bismillah..

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog ndi..
    and btw, congratulation yaaa..
    Yay !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dhiesta.. :)
    iya finally got a job..
    thanks again..

    ReplyDelete